Scraps Scraps

Nothing new here just another platformer having you go around in circles, I know you put some effort in it but it was not interesting at all , another thing is that the environment has more detail than the protagonist what's up with that? ;

Save Your Mom Save Your Mom

This is some weird shit, I like weird shit. another weird thing is that recently I've been searching for labyrinth games but to no avail until I clicked this out of boredom and then a labyrinth level wtf. I like how you use the 8bit style though it is not original for a flash of this type but still it's not getting old yet.

AlexanderBackman responds:

Thank you so much! this was for a class in my school and with all this response i will try to imrove this as much as i can! So very soon you will see some improvments! :D

Dead Pixel Dead Pixel

It was pretty fun but it was a little easy. I used 1 hint accidentally and my final score is 4970

NG Level Icon Maker V2 NG Level Icon Maker V2

Very awesome

great sequel but it needs guns :P just pointin it out

smokinjoeevil responds:

Well... there IS one gun. But you have to unlock it. And I thought about drawing gun parts so you could build your own fire-arm looking things... but I struggled with what angle to put them at to both make them look cool and allow enough to fit into a 100X100 pixel square so that you could even tell what the heck you were looking at. So in the end... I skipped it.

GTA4: The Flash Game GTA4: The Flash Game

wait a second

there aint no spas 12 shotguns in gta 4 :O

HarraH responds:

; D

Friendly Fire: BaG Friendly Fire: BaG

gee

It was fun but his annoying blabber and the blood on the screen just makes you a bit irritated
I like the concept it was pretty fun :)

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

GRR

Life achievement unlocked:
YOU FAIL
(fail on the first level of any game)

oh well that was so much fun :)

Mario Combat Deluxe Mario Combat Deluxe

hmm

I have the same problem as Fierras!!! is there something i should do,have or what?

when im at the menu its perfectly normal but when i start its just a gray screen

please help :(

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

I DID IT :D

omg that was the best quiz ever!!! i got 5 temper tantrums 1 attempted suicide 10 bricks in my pants and 1 pissed half to death tantrum!! i like your quizzes make more :D

Damnation: DooM Game e1m1 Damnation: DooM Game e1m1

too good

it really needs to be longer because its really fun :)
animation is great gameplay is awesome i like the minigames